2. …And we have an exclusive clip of the cable drama, starring Natasha Basset as Spears, which highlights everything from the Pop Princess’ rise to fame and the ~events~ that subsequently followed:
3. Based on the 20-second clip, it appears the movie will attempt to recreate Britney’s hypnotizing 2000 VMAs performance of “…Oops! I Did It Again”…
5. Along with Britney’s ill-fated relationship with Justin Timberlake…
6. …And Britney’s marriage to Kevin Federline.
7. Oh! And one other thing: K-Fed is ripped as fuck in this retelling of Britney’s life.
8. Britney: Ever After premieres February 18 on Lifetime.